Popular Nollywood actress, Taiwo Aromokun's marriage crashes

Taiwo
Actress, Taiwo Aromokun with her Twin boys Jade and Jamine
Popular Yoruba movie actress Toyin Aromokun's marriage to Holland-based husband Olayemi Abimbola has crashed.


Speaking about the split recently on a TV programme, the popular actress who recently relocated to Nigeria from UK with her twin boys also stated that the most important thing to her now is caring for her children and concentrating on her job.

‘I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realised my mistakes,’ 
Taiwo Aromokun and hubby
Taiwo Aromokun and estranged husband
Inside sources revealed that the marriage crashed after Taiwo reportedly found out that her husband is allegedly married to a white woman in Holland and they have two kids together. The Ogun-state born socialite reportedly tricked the actress into marrying her and it was later on that she discovered that the man she is married to actually lied to her.
Her estranged husband reportedly returned to his wife in Holland to avoid immigration troubles. A move Taiwo couldn't stand hence her decision to end their marriage.
taiwo aromokun.On what’s next for her, the Lagos State University graduate said, ‘I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016.’
Taiwo got married to her estranged husband also known as Ogun of Holland on December 26, 2012 at theIkoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos. She relocated to U.K. shortly after the wedding where she had her adorable twin boys, Jade and Jamine.

Comments