‘I am single and I need a guy’ Toke Makinwa


In January, Toke Makinwa hinted that she is now single in a playful exchange between her and some fans on Twitter. When asked by a fan if she had fallen in love, she said, “still searching”, and when another said she should avoid chameleons, she added, “I pray o.”

But the OAP is setting the records straight, especially to folks who assumed she had reunited with estranged husband Maje Ayida after they stepped out together for The Future Awards Africa. “I am single, I need a guy,” the popular OAP said in a video recorded at the just-concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
The 31-year-old’s marriage crumbled last year after Ayida cheated on her and also put his mistress in the family way. On her birthday last year, Ayida sent her a loving note which she responded to, and next, they turned heads at the Future Awards event.
Well, Makinwa is setting the records straight, that she is single, and also she ‘needs a guy’.
So, would you be her lover – yes, no? Cue Banky W’s ‘Be My Lover.’
LOL

Comments