“I am obsessed with social media. I’d share everything but my sex life”--- Adaeze Yobo

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Adaeze Yobo is outrageously beautiful in the latest issue of the My Hair, My Beauty Magazine, where she talked about life after beauty pageant, being a naturalista, her family, and of course, social media where she is very active.

“A lot has changed, two kids, married, new life, different cities and a lot of growth spiritually, physically, mentally,” the wife of footballer Joseph Yobo says. And on how she views social media, she said she is addicted to it, but she would never be caught writing about her sex life on any platform.
“I never share my sex life,” she says. “I think I’m very open with social media and it’s kinda like a very big part of my life. I enjoy it, can’t even deny it, I’ve realized that I’m actually obsessed with social media. I love social media, I’d share everything but my sex life.”
In case you missed it, you can watch her viral twerking videos she shared on her Instagram page here.
Meanwhile, check out her photos in this magazine shoot:
Adaeze-Yobo-My-Hair-My-Beauty-Magazine-second-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0003

Adaeze-Yobo-My-Hair-My-Beauty-Magazine-second-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0001

Adaeze-Yobo-My-Hair-My-Beauty-Magazine-second-Issue-March-2016-BellaNaija0002

Comments