Amber Rose shares hot tips on how to seduce the right guy

        

Amber Rose has some great advice on how to seduce the right man to get what you want, and it has nothing to do with 'getting naked and having sex.'

While promoting her new book 'How To Be A Bad Bitch', the 32-year-old told the June 2016 issue of Hustler magazine, the 32-year-old spills all her dating secrets! But are these the tips she used to nail WizKhalifa!                              
"It’s never just getting naked and having sex. It’s conversation, eye contact, rubbing up somebody’s arm. Just being very engaged in conversation and not talking about yourself too much, listening to what they have to say. Elaborate on what they’re saying, help them out with their faults in life or what they’ve been through, give them really good advice, be compassionate. Talking about ourselves is what people do because we’re programmed to do that. So if you tell me a story, I’m like, ‘Oh, my God, that happened to me.’
                                Amber Rose
"You literally just take their story away from them and bring it back to yourself. And when you do that, it doesn’t  really make it flow. It’s better to be like, ‘Let me hear everything that you have to say. I want to listen to whatever you have been doing in life. I’m going to help you do that.’ And then people are like, ‘Wow, this girl is really fucking interesting. She hasn’t said one thing about herself the whole night. She is completely interested about what I have going on.’ And very often guys don’t get that from women.

READ- Amber Rose finally shows off her new partner, basketballer Terrence Ross


                                Amber Rose and Terrence RossInstagram
"So when you’re the girl who’s giving them that, they’re like, ‘Okay, I have five girls that I’m dating right now, but this one is very interested in me—for me,'" Amber told the mag.
Hmmm…FROLIC FANS  So what do YOU think,  Will you be taking Amber’s advice?

Comments