Viola Davis reveals she is taking a break from sex scenes in HTGAWM after sustaining injury.

Emmy award winner Viola Davis, who plays the role of the charismatic law professor Annalise Keating in the hit TV series How to get Away with Murder, revealed in a recent radio interview that she was actually injured while filming a sex scene with co-star Billy Brown, who plays her sexy lover Nate.

Sex Scene from HTGAWM Image Credit: Popitus
I blew my back out,” Davis, 50, said. “That was in the Billy Brown scene. He threw me up against a wall. All I can say is I was totally committed to the scene.”
As a result of the injury, Viola will be taking a break from all sex scenes in the crime series. She, however, stated that the break won’t be for long as Shonda’s works ( Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy) are known to never miss out on a steamy, hot sex scene.  ”I just told them to slow it down for a minute,” she said. “I’m going to get back into it. I have to. It’s Shondaland! They’re gonna have me doing all kinds of stuff with all kinds of people.”
The mother of one also revealed that Annalise’s love life will involve more of her police lover Nate.

Comments