Moyo Lawal Recounts Measles Ordeal

                       
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal recounts her measles ordeal via her IG. See what she wrote;

Did I tell you ,I had measles ??? Yes Measles!!! combined with other regular illnesses that unfortunately came all at once ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ( during the nine mile health breakdown..remember๐Ÿ˜,check old posts)......... Just in case you don't know ,like I didn't know ๐Ÿ˜,it is a terrible something.... Measles is a highly infectious viral disease that can be very unpleasant and sometimes lead to serious complications (shivers๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡) such as pneumonia , blindness ,encephalitis (swelling of the brain) ,deafness,mental retardation ,etc.................................* Anyone* ( yes anyone๐Ÿ˜) can get measles ,if you haven't gotten it before or been vaccinated ( I know what you are probably thinking to yourself ,I had chickenpox when I was small, it is not chickenpox oooh...two different things) ............. However it can be prevented by having the *measles* ,*mumps*,and *rubella (MMR)vaccine* (people with an impaired immune system should not be immunised oooh)......................... p.s..p.s ..p.s .. you should have ๐Ÿ‘€seen my skin,hot hot hot! mess ,then when it healed ,horrific spots all over my skin ,my face ,whew I was a spottyrilla๐Ÿ™ˆ ,I was living a nightmare.....you all know nude is my best look ๐Ÿ™ˆ...but somehow somehow two weeks after my skin looks better than ever ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡..... #soblessedandfiercelygrateful #MLdairy #healthiswealth #healthtips #beaware #Moyolawal

Comments