Kanye West Begs For Money From Mark Zuckerberg


Rapper and Fashion Designer Kanye West tweeted that he is $53 billion in debt and begs the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg to invest $1bn in his ideas.

The father of two who recently launched his Yeezy 3 collection/album listening party wrote " “Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw… You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house.World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me … I’m this generation’s Disney… I want to bring dope shit to the world… I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can."
917361_835921036553269_326589281_n(1)

He also appealed to tech-billionaire Larry Page to come to his aide.

Kanye is so full of surprises. Isn't he?

Comments