I Really Regret Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare

PAUL OKOYE OF PSQUARE REVEALED IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NAIJ.COM SOME INTENTIONS AND DREAMS HE HAD IN SINGING SOME ARTISTES BUT UNFORTUNATELY, HE COULDN’T REALIZE HIS PLAN DUE TO THE INABILITY OF THE GROUP TO AGREE ON PRE-PLANNED PROJECTS.

Below is an excerpt from the interview?
Q: Do you regret not signing Cynthia Morgan to Square Records?
A: It’s not only Cynthia Morgan,there’s somebody I regretted not signing and it’s Phyno. I had that opportunity, it was at my foot but because I wanted that Square Records but he’s still my guy sha.
Paul Psquare and Muno hitz ng
Q: Who else would you have signed aside Phyno?
A: They are so many, so many people have passed my way. I first had 9ice. I tried to convince that we should sign him. The first artiste I should have signed unto Rude Boy Records when it started hitting me was when I heard this guy’s music on air, the guy that sang “Woju oooo”. I called Jude and asked him if he has heard the song. In fact, one day I was driving and they were playing the song, I recorded it on phone and told Jude to listen to the song. But you know, maybe because I’m not a record label, I’m just saying. There are things you just feel like doing, do it because music is spiritual. Something moves you and you have to use that thing and move at the same time because if you don’t move, tomorrow you can change your mind.
Can you imagine 9ice, Kiss Daniel or Phyno under Paul Okoye of PSqaure records ???
watch video below
                                

Comments