Tu Baba's Son,Nino Idibia Is 10


The son of 2face IdibiaNino Idibia turns 10 years old today 15th of January 2016.

His mum Sunmbo Adeoye has written a lovely birthday message for him today on Instagram.
The message reads;
Time passes by so fast! I remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he's become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures.
“Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I'm a blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here's to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! -love, Mum.
Nino has started showing a strong interest in music by playing the saxophone and rapping.

Comments