Mavin First Lady Paints The Town "RED" With Album Listening Party


Mavin First Lady, Tiwa Savage, has announced via her Instagram that she'll be hosting an exclusive album listening party on Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
‘Eminado’ singer implored fans, friends, media partners and supporters to join her ‘paint the town RED’ at the Spice Route, Victoria Island, Lagos as she performs songs in her new album.
She said on Instagram:
"Without you all I would not be able to testify to my success story.#OnceUponATime I had this passion burning inside and God has been faithful to me, the fire keeps burning bigger and brighter. Tomorrow night join me as we paint the town #RED with my exclusive album listening at Industry night hosted by my darling @fadeogunro It would mean so much to me to see your beautiful faces tomorrow, friends, supporters, media partners, colleagues and well wishers. God bless you all #IamRED #AlbumLoading #SavageSoldiers #RedNation"
The event, a special edition of the popular Industry Nite, will be hosted by media personality, Fade Ogunro.
Red is a 16-track album will include collaborations with 2face Idibia and Wizkid, among others, and production from Don Jazzy and Baby Fresh.

Comments