Photos: Star rap artiste M.I visits Kaduna State Governor.

M.I AND NASIR EL RUFAI ON THIS ONE.

Nigerian star rap artiste M.I Abaga, posted a picture on instagram of a courtesy visit he paid to the Kaduna state governor, His Excellency Mallam Nasir El Rufai.
The photograph portrayed a mutual relationship between the two as they both illuminated beautiful smiles, embraced and ate together on the same table.
M.I 002
 M.I captioned one of the pictures writing; “Spent some time with a great Nigerian today. A leader who has not only shown proven integrity and determination in the past, but even now is setting up one of the youngest and most vibrant governments in our country in Kaduna state. I am convinced that the people of Kaduna have chosen right!!!! And that indeed change has come to this great state!!!! Big shout out to Mallam @elrufai @govkaduna .. Big things are coming up. #Believe #Change”  



M.I 001

Comments