PRODUCER OF THE BOND (EDIDI) ANU SOSANYA SHOWS GRATITUDE TO ALL

 
 
 
Like you all know and have heard of the gist about a whole 
rushes of my movie The BOND been stolen and now re-shot. 
I, Sosanya Anuoluwapo is showing gratitude with humanity to 
all the cast & crew that came back for the remake of the 
movie The Bond(Edidi). 
The likes of the movie director Bakky Adeoye,the Production 
Manager Sodiq Adebayo,Taiwo Adebayo,the cameraman Blessing 
Adejumo and all the artistes on set, the likes of Iyabo Ojo
(true gem) Funsho Adeolu(wonderful brother), Aina Gold,Peju 
Ogunmola,Jamiu Azeez(true friend)Gbenga Oyegiga,Toyin Adewale
(heart of Gold),Kunle Da Silver,Chief & Mrs Gbemisola and a 
host of others. I also say a big thank u to the Editor of 
The Bond(Biodun Adeoye) & all the crew members whose names 
haven't been mentioned here, you all are the best. 
My gratitude also goes to the Marketer of The Bond, 
Corporate Pictures and all my fans,friends & family for 
their support & prayers! God bless u all. You all are part 
of my success. 
 
Sosanya Anuoluwapo is doing it bigger,better & louder with 
two new Movies Aworan & Ojuse which were shot in South Africa 
& Nigeria. 
 
Watch out for the release dates for the new movies.
 
Once again, I say a big thanks to you all.
 
Anu Sosanya and Iyabo Ojo

Comments